I'm a proud two time MDX owner again. - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Auto Loans Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
MDXers.org is the premier Acura MDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

I'm a proud two time MDX owner!

Sold our 2006 MDX Touring in 2008 for a Saab 9-3 Aero convertible that GM bought back in 2009 and got a 2009 Buick Enclave. Traded the Enclave in on a 2013 MDX Advance Silver with black/grey interior last night. I originally was going to get a Base but decided I wanted Bluetooth connectivity. After going to the dealership, I decided the Base/Tech wheels looked too small for the car. I really didn't want to spend the extra money, but I knew I would always look at the Tech wheels and wish they were the bigger wheels! Too many times I have settled for the second from the top model and totally regretted it. I also did something I have never done, I took my payment out to 72 instead of 60 to keep the payment reasonable. Besides, the APR was only 1.65%! I got the Advance for $46,545 including destination. I bought it at Ed Napleton in Elmhurst, IL after a terrible experience at McGrath in Westmont. Had good hopes for McGrath as that is where I bought the 2006 but they tried to low ball me and wouldn't come close on the new car price. They tried to say my Enclave was Average condition and were only willing to offer me auction price. The Enclave was in complete mint condition, too.
Attached Thumbnails
I'm a proud two time MDX owner again.-image.jpg  
bourmb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 11:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

All I can say is NICE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
tolson37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Had a hard time deciding on color. I like the graphite luster metallic, but my wife thought it had too much blue in it. Huh? The other color we both liked was the Aspen pearl white. But we decided not to buy a vehicle with light carpeting after seeing how dirty the EnclVe would get. I like the Umber interior with the Aspen, but not the wife. What sold me on the silver was not the silver but the black/light grey interior which was gorgeous. The silver looked good with the Advance rims since the rims are a darker color. I wish they offered my interior with the Aspen or at least the ebony interior.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pej7445
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourmb View Post
Sold our 2006 MDX Touring in 2008 for a Saab 9-3 Aero convertible that GM bought back in 2009 and got a 2009 Buick Enclave. Traded the Enclave in on a 2013 MDX Advance Silver with black/grey interior last night. I originally was going to get a Base but decided I wanted Bluetooth connectivity. After going to the dealership, I decided the Base/Tech wheels looked too small for the car. I really didn't want to spend the extra money, but I knew I would always look at the Tech wheels and wish they were the bigger wheels! Too many times I have settled for the second from the top model and totally regretted it. I also did something I have never done, I took my payment out to 72 instead of 60 to keep the payment reasonable. Besides, the APR was only 1.65%! I got the Advance for $46,545 including destination. I bought it at Ed Napleton in Elmhurst, IL after a terrible experience at McGrath in Westmont. Had good hopes for McGrath as that is where I bought the 2006 but they tried to low ball me and wouldn't come close on the new car price. They tried to say my Enclave was Average condition and were only willing to offer me auction price. The Enclave was in complete mint condition, too.
Congratulations! Sweet choice.

If you don't mind my asking, where were you able to get 1.65%?
pej7445 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pej7445 View Post
Congratulations! Sweet choice.

If you don't mind my asking, where were you able to get 1.65%?
Offered through Ed Napleton Acura in Elmhurst by PNC Bank.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Random Question

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: