New 2009 Silver on Black Sports Package Owner :D - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Auto Loans Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
MDXers.org is the premier Acura MDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation New 2009 Silver on Black Sports Package Owner :D

Sup guys I just bought a Billet Silver (I think that's what its called) on Black Leather 2009 Sports Package. Navi. I haven't received it yet, BUT I got it from an Acura Dealership in Georgia Next to ATL. The guy is pretty nice, I found the truck on Autotrader.com. Did the Financing and got it 3.69%, which isn't bad for a 24 year old Cannot wait until I get the truck, and actually start paying the SOB off. my Monthly payment is around $540/ Month which isn't that bad.

Pictures will be up soon.
Anyone got any potential mods to do to it?

The only thing I'm going to do to it now is:

- Front side tints 20%
And Top Windshield Tint 5%
A good alarm with autostart.

Now my question is Which is a good alarm to get? And will it void warranty because I have bumper to bumper warranty with Acura, and I want a piece of Mind if I decide to park on the street.

I used to have a Viper 5901 on my Nissan Maxima and it was great.

Also I want to put train/air horns on my MDX, Is Hella a good brand? If not, which brand do you recommend?

Also please list any more mods you have done to your MDX.
Still cannot find any coilovers for this truck.

Any/All help will be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,

ISH
Ishqkapujari is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Welcome to the forum! I would add LED lights to your mod list. I'd start with the interior as those are usually the easiest to swap out.
Dust is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2012, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Welcome to the forum! I would add LED lights to your mod list. I'd start with the interior as those are usually the easiest to swap out.
Thanks im familiar with HID's im def gonna do that. I already know the Bulb #'s.
Got it from Osram Sylvania.

Merry Xmas to you btw. Cheers
Ishqkapujari is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: