Here's what I know:
1. The vehicle must be previously titled, you cannot purchase new and drive it across the border with the MSO (manufacturer's statement of origin) only.
2. You must add DRL, and have a speedometer and odometer that calculates in metric.
3. I can write you a compliance letter, I've done this before. In order for me to do so, the vehicle must have any and all bulletins and recalls performed, if there are any. You'll need proof of this, which I can obtain with the VIN number.
4. After the vehicle is registered in Canada, the warranty is null and void both in the US and Canada.
5. If you want to have an experienced third party company handle the importation rather than do it yourself, contact John at Peninsula Imports in Oakville, Ontario. Phone number is 905-847-0838. Tell him I sent you, I've known him for at least 15 years....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.