thanks everyone for your help. I found one i am picking up today which is a 2012 mdx advance. Very clean and found it with 27k miles. Any recommendations on what i should do besides the planned viper smartstart and window tint i have planned.
Congrats on the new ride! I love the way my adv handles on the hwy using ACC.
Some things I had to do was:
- deleted all the previous owner's personal data (phone, HDD music, address book, save navi info)
- got all weather floor mats, either OEM or weathertech
- updated wipers to Bosch ICON, less wind noise, no water splash back on down stroke, and lower profile for better visibility out windshield
- check alignment, it was off and it was a little squirrely on the hwy at +75 mph
- got rid of the OEM tires because of cracks in the sidewalls (20" Conti DWS 1st set, Conti DWS 06 2nd set)
- adjust the height of the HIDs, they were aimed too low
- later, upgrade the HIDs to OSRAM XENARC 66240 CBI, a lot better than OEM HIDs
- the OEM battery was extremely weak and I upgraded to Interstate AGM
- Did the map update for $99. Maps only come out once a year in the fall for $199, $149 by winter, and $99 by spring. I do the update every 2nd or 3rd year after that in the spring/summer.
If you decide to add an hitch later, make sure it can take a full size spare tire like the OEM hitch.