Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Windows and Mirrors

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Queenbeechas 
#1 ·
Hi y'all! My drivers side window, nor drivers side passenger window won't roll down. Also, the mirrors won't direct down in reverse. I've checked the fuses, even swapped all of them. No fix. Tried the hold down reset for 5,10,15 seconds, no fix. Changed my battery, nothing. Any help is appreciated! I'm am going crazy over this! 2010 MDX

#3 ·
Looks like the bolt pattern and centerbore are identical, and the offset is pretty much the same as the MDX 1st generation, so they should work. I see that some RDX wheels are 7.5" wide, and some 8.5" - I'm betting the wider ones would look better (since they'd move the outside of the rim/tire out a little). But I think any wheel that would look good on an RDX would look pretty good on an MDX too.

No matter what you choose, remember - it didn't happen if we don't get photos! ;-)

Speaking of which - here's a better photos of the 255/55/18 tires/wheels on my MDX...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.