2009 MDX Base , Navigation upgrade - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Auto Loans Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
MDXers.org is the premier Acura MDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-09-2013, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

2009 MDX Base , Navigation upgrade

Hey everyone,

Recently I got a super deal on oem Navigation system from a crashed MDX. I have a base MDX and will be attempting to convert it to navigation. I purchased all the necessary things such as trim around the screen and vents. The kit I purchased came with the entire radio (including knob for navigation), DVD, screen, rear camera, gps antenna and rear camera wiring. I also had to order floor harness because it is different. I was wondering what you guys think about it. Is there anything else I need to make this happen or do I have the bases covered. I know that the harness inside the dash is the same and has all the plugs necessary. Let me know what u guys think.

marty
Moharo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

I think you are good to go if you got all the parts from the wrecked MDX. I think it would be nice if you documented the process by taking lots of pics as you proceed with the swap.

07 MDX sport
07 Specialized Tarmac
09 Brompton M3L-X
09 Ritchey Breakaway/SRAM Force
adr5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Random Question

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: