cargo mat/liner for use with one 3rd row seat? - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Auto Loans Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
MDXers.org is the premier Acura MDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

cargo mat/liner for use with one 3rd row seat?

I am looking for a cargo mat/liner that i can use with one 3rd row seat up, or both 3rd row seats down. Any thoughts?

I think i will end up making my own like i did for my 4runner, but that did not have a third row. I guess i will have to cut it downthe middle and maybe find something to seal the edges with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #2 (permalink)

An expensive option would be to buy the Acura trifold mat and cut out one.side, at least then you can use it in both situations. There are some on eBay I've bought from curry Acura on eBay they were pretty good.
flnycus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

Alternatively, you can custom order one - which we offer based on templates and different materials.

The key variable though the split seat. Some of the rubberized materials will not fold well, especially for example the Hexomat (see my classifieds for a third row up mat) with its sharp ribbed needles in the back (most OEM floor mats come with such needles, though some have transitioned to foam backing as well).

I recommend you consider a two piece or three piece depending on whether you keep both third row up or only one up occasionally.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #4 (permalink)

i think i'll be hitting up lowes and getting some carpet to test out. does anyone know where i can get foam backing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: