What Mods to do to 2009 MDX? - Page 7 - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Auto Loans Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
MDXers.org is the premier Acura MDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuadM View Post
There's not many mods for the X I did plasti dip my rims,grill,and window trim I also bought the LEDs from fab which are great! I tinted the back taillights and front windows I get a lot of compliments for the blacked out look. I installed some rigid industries LEDs on it also they're some really bright lights since I drive upstate a lot. I'm still thinking about possibly wrapping the car in flt black just not sure yet I'll try and get some pics up if I can

I'm actually thinking about the same thing as well about wrapping the car in flat black, with the tints, it will just look sick. I'm also gonna put led's all around the X, license plate, signals, rear signals, reverse lights... etc etc.
Sold But Never Forgotten
Ishqkapujari is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #92 (permalink)

Simple plasti dip the front...identical stock to the left, and mine on the right.
What Mods to do to 2009 MDX?-imageuploadedbyautoguide1357956217.507824.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
wrestrepo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishqkapujari View Post
......I'm also gonna put led's all around the X, license plate, signals, rear signals, reverse lights... etc etc.
Make sure you contact Fab via PM for a high quality LED bulb kit for your MDX. He is a board member, has pre-assembled high quality kits, and offers good prices. Bonus that the bulbs are dual polarity so you don't have to mess around inserting in correct directions. Further, if you put together your own bulb selections and need to return them to the seller for another size or style, restock fees can get really annoying.
harry1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry1 View Post
Make sure you contact Fab via PM for a high quality LED bulb kit for your MDX. He is a board member, has pre-assembled high quality kits, and offers good prices. Bonus that the bulbs are dual polarity so you don't have to mess around inserting in correct directions. Further, if you put together your own bulb selections and need to return them to the seller for another size or style, restock fees can get really annoying.
check out VLEDS (their site is still down but check their fan page on FB) ...a little pricey but sometime they gave coupons with big discounts...they have high quality LED's and Excellent customer service. My X and other cars have VLEDS interior and exterior LED's
t-mdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:

yea ur right sir... so im def gonna contact fab... do you know where I can contact him/look up the thread? thanks alot and I cant stand those led bulbs with the single polarity, and I ALWAYS seem to put it in wrong. (THATS WHAT SHE SAID)
Sold But Never Forgotten
Old 01-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-mdx View Post
check out VLEDS (their site is still down but check their fan page on FB) ...a little pricey but sometime they gave coupons with big discounts...they have high quality LED's and Excellent customer service. My X and other cars have VLEDS interior and exterior LED's
vled's are good but I rather go with ebay ones, they havent failed me yet when I had them on my maxima.
Sold But Never Forgotten
Old 01-12-2013, 04:37 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
vled's are good but I rather go with ebay ones, they havent failed me yet when I had them on my maxima.
I've tried Ebay leds a long time ago but once I've compared VLEDS leds in terms of brightness and quality I did not waste $$ buying cheap leds anymore on Ebay.
t-mdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
yea ur right sir... so im def gonna contact fab... do you know where I can contact him/look up the thread? thanks alot and I cant stand those led bulbs with the single polarity, and I ALWAYS seem to put it in wrong. (THATS WHAT SHE SAID)
Send him a PM, his MDXERS handle is just "Fab"

I have the whole interior kit and License plate kit. They look great, but the only gripe I would have is that the trunk ones are slightly different colors.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #99 (permalink)

Fab link to his classified here: LED interior kit + CREE Reverse bulb

His latest pricing is circa $88 for all interiors plus rear license and CREE reverse.
harry1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #100 (permalink)

Example for your Mods!!! Full Equipment Acura MDX 2009

Hy to everyone, happy holidays to all off MDX's lovers from Puerto Rico - USA enthusiasm!!! This is my model with the equipment that you see in the photos: OEM Fender-Well Trims, OEM Front and Rear Lower Trim Garnish, OEM Side Steps Chrome, OEM Body Side Moldings, OEM Door Edge Gards, OEM Moonroof Visor, OEM Roof Rails and Crossbars, OEM Floor All Season Floor Mats, OEM Shift Knob Wood Grain, OEM Steering Wheel Wood Grain, OEM Back-up Sensors, OEM Remote Engine Starter, OEM Tri-Fold Cargo Tray, Limousine Black Tints All Around and 22" Lexani Wheels CVX-44 Machine Black.

The photos explain all of this, see and comment!!
Attached Thumbnails
What Mods to do to 2009 MDX?-after-1.jpg   What Mods to do to 2009 MDX?-after-2.jpg   What Mods to do to 2009 MDX?-after-4.jpg   What Mods to do to 2009 MDX?-after-5.jpg   What Mods to do to 2009 MDX?-before-1.jpg  

What Mods to do to 2009 MDX?-before-2.jpg   What Mods to do to 2009 MDX?-before-3.jpg   What Mods to do to 2009 MDX?-before-4.jpg  
xelapega is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Fab link to his classified here: LED interior kit + CREE Reverse bulb

His latest pricing is circa $88 for all interiors plus rear license and CREE reverse.

thank u sir. i will be purchasing 1 soon, have u bought a kit? is it easy to install? like unscrew, take out bulb, put led in, screw back in?
Sold But Never Forgotten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Random Question

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: