What's your fitness goals ??? - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Auto Loans Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
MDXers.org is the premier Acura MDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

What's your fitness goals ???

I would like to be in shape like I was in my 20's

I started trying to be fit when I was 22 years old ... Along the way, I suddenly stopped somewhere around late 20's or early 30's. I remember my old boss brainwashing me that once you're over 30 . It's really going to be really hard to be shape. And I believe it !!! Well, I started feeling sluggish and unhappy about my appearance 8 months ago. So, I rescued a dog and started walking him daily. And that lead me back @ the gym. ( I still walk my dog daily btw besides when it rains )..It was really hard the first 3 weeks but became an ease after that. So far , I have lost 20 lbs and gain 10 lbs again. My point is Its never too late to get started on fitness goal !!! I feel so much better compare to 8 months ago. Perhaps , someone might get motivated by this. It's what hoping to happen...

My result so far
Attached Thumbnails
What's your fitness goals ???-image.jpg  
doenuttz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 08:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

I'm happy to get out of bed in the morning and plant 2 feet firmly on the floor. I hate to exercise, but enjoy manual labor.

Last week my neighbor (76) and I (63) loaded over 12,000 pounds of stuff into two PODS. I should say ex-neighbor, since he is already in Florida. It was a lot of heavy lifting, but I felt good. I got some exercise, and got something done at the same time.
Bill_de is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

In order to stay healthy and achieve fitness goals, we just need to eat some fresh vegetables, fruits, juices and fish, as it's my diet plan for past few years and do some regular walk and exercise to digest well and stay healthy. To gain weight eating Banana's and shakes are most important as this has lots of calories in it.
http://www.fairwayssupportedliving.com.au/
Providing community aged care supported living housing in Toowoomba, the Glenvale Villas are the perfect option for your loved ones, if they need a little extra help with daily living.
medrid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helas View Post
and also to make a shape of your body.
Round is a shape...
http://media.rofls.com/c1/8f/c18f419...5a632af399.jpg

02 Honda S2000 -- Berlina Black/Black
99 Acura RL -- Naples Gold Metallic/Parchment
12 Toyota Avalon Limited
phins2rt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Random Question

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: