shadymdx shadymdx is offline
- About shadymdx
- Queens, NY
- 2008 MDX 19" ZDX wheels ,Wilwood Superlite calipers with 14" rotors ,Front bumper garnish, hood deflector, 6000k HID foglights LED DRLs & interior bulbs, Plate bulbs,Limo Tints all around 20% Front windshield tint, Debadged rear emblems Oem sidesteps & sunroof deflector ,Ventvisor door visors, RV6 JPIPE with center pipe resonators removed, Chrome rear bumper strip, Carbon fiber dash interior kit, IPOD integration kit, Wood shift knob, 2012 Advance steering wheel & rear stabilizer bar
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 0
- Albums Created by shadymdx
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 08-01-2014 10:21 AM
- Visitor Messages for shadymdx
- Last Activity: 02-22-2017 11:14 AM
- Join Date: 03-21-2011
- Referrals: 0
- Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
- Game Started: 0
- Games Finished: 0
- Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
|03:41 PM - Alpine003 quoted shadymdx in post OEM Wheel Compatibility with 07-13
Correct me if I am wrong but ...
|11:19 AM - shadymdx quoted pennies_ in post OEM Wheel Compatibility with 07-13
So I'm looking for some used ...
|11:25 PM - stomatomoto quoted shadymdx in post Cleaning MAF?
Yes that is the MAF that you ...
|08:52 PM - shadymdx quoted arvinny in post 2013 Steering Wheel Installed
Finally routed the wires to ...
|12:35 AM - shadymdx quoted dvrice in post 2013 Steering Wheel Installed
I checked and I have two br...
|07:29 PM - shadymdx quoted skirmich in post VTEC kicked in Yo! in the MDX...
^^ That sounds like a great w...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|