Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    845 Posts
    My recent private messages have disappeared. They include a request for a part and my response, but also not the expected response. Can you please help?

· Registered
    191 Posts
    Hi there! New member, and there is an issue with the images showing up when being clicked on. It would appear that the permissions for whatever folder the images are stored have been changed to where the images cannot be read. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
    30 Posts
    I am not sure what is going on, but I have received 10 e-mails stating the following...

Dear eichenberg,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 168.215.171.129

8 of the 10 have the above IP address. The two most recent ones have this ip address...172.58.59.187

168 is from Tampa, FL
    172 is from Denver, CO

That is 50 attempts to hack my account. At what point should the system say "hey you don't remember your password so we are locking you out" and send me an e-mail to unlock. 50 TIMES IS A BIT MUCH.

What can be done to stop this?

· Registered
    2007 with Technology Package
    2 Posts
    I was looking at the membership options and see that there are 2 paid subscription options. What is the "Sticker Package" that is included in the lifetime subscription?
    Thanks, David

· Registered
    58 Posts
    This is a great forum and I have benefited a lot by learning and DIY. So far I have been getting away with "reply" to existing threads. Please tell me how do I start a new thread. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…