Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Merrimack, New Hampshire & Selinsgrove, PA
Damn straight. She went into the car wash with our Enclave and got the roof antenna ripped off the car. Like most women, a vehicle is just to get you from A to B. Typical thinking of my wife and women in general:
1. Why buy a Mustang GT500 when you can get a V6 Mustang for a lot less!
2. All cars must have automatic transmissions.
3. I will park in the closest spot to the front door to save 10 seconds of walking time.
4. I don't like to use cruise because I like to be in control.
5. All this techie **** means nothing to me.
6. I don't think the Advance rims are any better than the Base/Tech rims.
7. Going over by several thousand miles on an oil change is OK.
8. Air in tires is optional.
9. It is OK to ride on a flat tire for MILES.
LOL!! so true.
10' Pearl White MDX - Advance Package (61,000 miles)
08' X6 Cherry Red - 75,000 mi.
03' Blue MDX (209,000 miles, on it's 4th tranny.)
88' Volvo 240 - 445,000 mi.
07' Civic Si - Sold
02' Black MDX (totaled by a deer in PA)
Susquehanna University Alumni