Iphone 5 & USB connectivity - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Auto Loans Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
MDXers.org is the premier Acura MDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #1 (permalink)

Iphone 5 & USB connectivity

Hello All,

This is my second post to this forum and my first MDX so I am new.

I got a 2013 Acrua MDX Adv pkg this Dec. I was able to connect my Iphone 5 using USB lightning connector. All this time (until yesterday) I was able to see my Playlist, Songs, Albums etc in music search. When I selected a Playlist and a song (within the playlist), It would display the song info and also at the bottom other songs in that particular playlist - whil playing the selected song.

All of a sudden I can see Playlist, Songs, Albums etc in music search. But when I select a song within playlist, Album or songs I dont see the info anymore and no song too.

Has anyone comeacross this issue? Thanks for your time and help

Shanky
remo08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 07:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

I have a very old iPod 60G that every so often it causes a "USB Error" on the radio. I simply do a hard reset on the iPod and all is good in the 'hood, again.

Do you know how to hard reboot the iPhone?
  1. Press-hold the Home button (big circle below the screen) and the Sleep/Wake button (on top of the iPhone) simultaneously.
  2. Continue holding both buttons until the iPhone shuts off and begins to restart. This will take anywhere from 15-60 seconds.
  3. You may let go when you see the silver Apple logo. You have now completed the hard reset successfully.
Once you do this, while still plugged into the USB socket or not, the radio should be able to read the music from your iPhone as it did before.
StPeteAPB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)

It's a possibility that your phone has to "Re-sync". Erase the device from the vehicle and add it back on.

hnr949 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Random Question

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: