Great video and thanks for posting it. I originally had seen it on youtube last month. I have a couple of questions for you:
1. you don't drain the transmission fluid from the drain plug located underneath vehicle? You simply removed the bottom shroud and drain all the trans-fluid from the bottom line hose?
2. you poured 4 quarts of trans-fluid into the vehicle via the "fill bolt" after draining the trans fluid of 4 quarts approximately? Then you repeated that process again by removing 4 quarts approximately and then adding 4 quarts; but, then you state, in the video, you added an additional 2 extra quarts just to be sure. Is the extra 2 quarts, totaling 10 quarts, added at the end?
3. Is there any particular reason you don't add the trans-fluid via the trans-fluid "dip stick" hole.
4. Do you add an extender hose to the transmission fluid hose or was the original hose the appropriate length to reach the bucket you placed beside the vehicle?
5. from the vid, it appears that you have the MDX raised on black ramps, correct?
Speaking for myself, I've never changed the transmission fluid before and I don't want to f&ck it up. Any further responses you can provide would be appreciated.
2009 Black MDX base model.