FS: cross bars, rubber mats, cargo cover - Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Auto Loans Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
MDXers.org is the premier Acura MDX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

FS: cross bars, rubber mats, cargo cover

I'm trading in my '07 MDX this weekend. The dealer didn't want to give me anything extra for these items, so I am hoping to sell these to cover the cost of other accessories for my new vehicle. These are all Acura geniuine accessories. First is a set of crossbars. They sat on the car and I never used them. The second item is rubber matts, taupe, for the front and second row. They have 4 winters worth of use. Not rips, tears or holes. A bit dirty, but not horrible. Last item is the cargo cover for a non-power tailgate car. The cover has a tiny rip in it by the handle, you wouldn't notice it if I didn't point it out to you. I'll consider any reasonable offer. I am in NYC and would prefer a local buyer to avoid shipping hassles. I would also consider trades if you happen to have Honda mats to fit a 2012 Odyssey or a 2009 Honda Accord. I could also use a hitch for the Odyssey. Just in case someone else shares my same hobbies, I would also consider trading for a childs recurve, maybe even compound, bow. High end road bike parts are also an option.

Oops, I was just reminded I need to post prices. My apologies for the omission.
rubber floor mats, $50
cross bars $100
cargo cover $50

07 MDX sport
07 Specialized Tarmac
09 Brompton M3L-X
09 Ritchey Breakaway/SRAM Force
adr5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

PM sent
ck5666 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

PM sent
Ranger-R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Acura MDX Forum : Acura MDX SUV Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Random Question

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: