Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

FS: cross bars, rubber mats, cargo cover

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Ranger-R 
#1 ·
I'm trading in my '07 MDX this weekend. The dealer didn't want to give me anything extra for these items, so I am hoping to sell these to cover the cost of other accessories for my new vehicle. These are all Acura geniuine accessories. First is a set of crossbars. They sat on the car and I never used them. The second item is rubber matts, taupe, for the front and second row. They have 4 winters worth of use. Not rips, tears or holes. A bit dirty, but not horrible. Last item is the cargo cover for a non-power tailgate car. The cover has a tiny rip in it by the handle, you wouldn't notice it if I didn't point it out to you. I'll consider any reasonable offer. I am in NYC and would prefer a local buyer to avoid shipping hassles. I would also consider trades if you happen to have Honda mats to fit a 2012 Odyssey or a 2009 Honda Accord. I could also use a hitch for the Odyssey. Just in case someone else shares my same hobbies, I would also consider trading for a childs recurve, maybe even compound, bow. High end road bike parts are also an option.

Oops, I was just reminded I need to post prices. My apologies for the omission.
rubber floor mats, $50
cross bars $100
cargo cover $50

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.