Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

F/S 2011 Honda Pilot LX steel wheels

6K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  ljessie 
#1 ·
I have a set of 4-2011 OEM Honda Pilot 17" steel wheels with factory Goodyear Fortera tires. They only have about 5k highway miles on them. The tires are mounted and balanced and in very good condition. I will include the TPMS, lug nuts and center caps. I purchased 2012 MDX Tech 18" wheels for my Pilot and the outside diameter was the same, so they worked without clearance issues or computer issues due to different outside diameter tires. Also the TPMS that came on the MDX wheels worked for the Pilot so I would assume the TPMS on my wheels would work for any newer MDX. These would be bolt on and go. These would make a great winter set. They would also be a good full size spare if you could gather three others to go in on the purchase. I would like to do a local pick up only. I live in the Syracuse NY area. I can be contacted via e-mail ljessie@twcny.rr.com. I would like to get $400.00 for the complete set.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.