Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

LED interior kit + CREE Reverse bulb

25K views 114 replies 46 participants last post by  gnne60 
#1 ·
LED Interior Kit 07+ Hyper White $72
Add LED license Plate +$8
Cree Reverse $40​

(Shipping price not calculated)
IF YOU WANT COOL BLUE COLOR INSTEAD PM for detail (same price need deposit to custom make the kit)
First Gen MDX that wants a kit PM me also for custom kit, will be a little cheaper (because less bulbs involved)

For all 3, discount will be applied

#2 ·
How many and what types bulbs are included in the kit? What type of LEDs? You also might want to post pics of the actual bulbs. Is there a warranty at all?

#3 ·
Pictures of bulbs when i get home as they are not with me right now but just to give a description.
This Kit will cover:
all 4 Dome lights with 5 High power SMD chips
Rear Trunk Light + 2 under seat lights with 4 High Power SMD chips
And the 2 trunk lights + 4 under door lights is powered by a 4 High powered Non Polar SMD chip.

License plate/tag light is also powered by a 5 SMD high power bulb.
As for warranty, there shouldn't be a problem with the bulbs but If you send me a pic showing/proving it is a burned out bulb for a reason I'll replace it

Reverse bulb....is the same as usual.

And While i wait on those have some examples of it on my car for now

#7 ·
Package got delayed from friday to monday, but i am out of town so will be posted up by thanksgiving (you guys better not respond back on thanksgiving and be with your family or friends!)

#11 ·
INVENTORY UPDATE:
1 CREE reverse bulb left,
5 License plate bulbs
6 Interior LED Kit

#13 ·
Thanks for the kind words! Another member just posted on the review of the lights about not having the static problem if that helps

#14 ·
Reverse lights Out of stock, reordering as usual :/ (take pre-orders reservation so you get your set this time!)

Interior LED: 4 sets left
License plate bulb: 3 sets left

#15 ·
Also have 1 set that uses LED panels for the interior kit. This kit is SUPER BRIGHT (yes brighter than my original kit....) for $100.

Not recommended for vampires and those scared of daylight

#17 ·
Hey Fab....sent ya an IM letting you know funds were sent........just covering my bases :)

Thanks!!

#18 ·
your lucky Tattoojohnny, i have another waiting list for the reverse bulbs now

#19 ·
I've already bought the reverse lights from ya (which ROCK by the way).....the funds were for the interior kit you and I had talked about.........LMK if you've received.....Thanks!!!!

#21 ·
Got you on both cars send me a pm please :)

#22 ·
Hey Fab...you get a chance to toss those LED's in the mail??

Thanks man!!

#24 ·
You ARE the man......from what it's saying, I "should" have them for the weekend :)

I'll take some crappy Iphone pics and post a review after I get them installed :)

Thanks!!!

#25 ·
CREE Reverse bulbs back in stock in limited quantities. Those in waitlist if you don't reply back in 4 more days your reserved bulbs will be gone

#26 ·
For those on the fence....FAB is a fantastic seller, I've been sending him CASH money and I've received everything from him in a timely manner with updates and tracking numbers......reverse bulbs are killer and I've installed my interior LED kit.....well worth the $$$$.....I've ordered another set of bulbs to install in the front running lights, we'll see how those work out :) Just wanted to say THANKS again to FAB.....have a great holiday!!!!

#30 ·
I met FAB in person to get the interior LEDs from him. Great guy, and the LEDs were excellent. If you guys are looking to save some time on digging up every single bulb that you need for your X, then shoot FAB a message on here to get the entire set to save yourself some time and money. GET THE BULBS FROM THIS GUY~!!!!!!!

#32 ·
Just wanted everyone to know I ordered the reverse lights from Fab and he mailed them the next day. Tracking says they will be here by Tuesday. Great service!

Just want to ask-- I have noticed that when backing up at night with the front lights on--the back-up lights do not seem as bright. As soon as I turn off front lights--back up lights get brighter-- this is in the camera view-- I am talking OEM lights. Do not see any adjustment for this in manual. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this??

#33 ·
When the car is in reverse, turn the nob (the navigation one) all the way clockwise?

#34 ·
Fab:

Got the CREE reverse & license plate bulbs on Monday (the 26th, after having ordered on the 23rd..... Great turnaround!!!!).

Installed yesterday and they look great!

Question about turn signal bulbs: Are you considering offering those, and I assume a new flasher will be needed?

Thanks for the great service.

#35 ·
I could offer them but I would assume there wouldn't be a big market place for them considering the amber cover on the headlights + the resistor. If your interested though shoot me a PM, I believe there is a new bulb that does not require resistors because it has a built in chip already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.