Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

New 17 MDX owner and new to the forums

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Patrick Chenhz 
#1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am MDX1221 and I just purchased a 17 MDX Tech package last month and love it. I just ordered black accessory rims from my local Acura dealer......who by the way gave me insanely awesome pricing and excellent customer service in case anyone is interested in an online Acura parts dealer. They have an excellent online web store with lowest Acura parts pricing I have found yet. I am also ordering all season floor mats and cargo tray from them this weekend.:smile2:
I also own a 2009 Acura TL. This is my first time signing up for an Acura forum so hopefully there are some cool friendly Acura peeps to talk with. Just wanted to say hi!

#4 ·
How much did you pay for the oem black rims?

#5 ·
$1520.00 free shipping......I emailed them for pricing and they emailed me a quote with pricing right from their website. Really nice transaction. Here is their link: You can email them for info and they get back to you pretty quick.

It wont let me post links since I am new......but the website for the dealer is curryacuraparts.com

#9 ·
You also should check out oemacuraparts.com for Acura & Honda parts. The parts manager, Tim Poliniak, has been supplying parts to members of this forum since it started back in 2001. Very good prices and excellent service.

Congrats on your new MDX & new wheels!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.